Catalog Request Form
Ben's® Clothing and Gear insect treatment repels and kills biting insects on contact, including ticks that may carry Lyme disease and mosquitoes that may carry the Zika virus. Use Ben’s Clothing and Gear against even the worst infestations of mosquitoes, ticks, flies, and other insects. This rugged insect repellent kills insects on contact thanks to its 0.5% permethrin formula, turning the gear you wear and carry into an extra layer of insect protection. More than your average bug spray, Ben’s® Clothing and Gear’s long-lasting formula bonds to the fibers in fabric for bug bite protection that lasts up to two weeks through several wash cycles. The continuous spray can makes application easy. With enough insect repellent to treat two complete outfits or one set of gear, you can take off on your hiking, fishing, or hunting trip or even travel to Africa, South America, and Asia knowing you’re prepared to fight off disease-carrying insects. Don’t get bitten, get Ben’s! 6 oz. Aerosol can.
- 0.5% Permethrin Formula - Repel mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects away from your clothes and gear with the CDC-recommended active ingredient, permethrin.
- Repels Mosquitoes & Ticks - Protect yourself from a variety of disease-carrying insects, including Aedes mosquitoes that may carry the Zika virus and ticks that may carry Lyme disease.
- Kills Bugs on Contact - Keep your gear and yourself bug free with a second line of defense that repels and kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats, ticks, and other insects on contact.
- Long-Lasting Protection - Spray clothing and gear once for protection that lasts your whole trip. The permethrin formula bonds to fabric fibers for up to two weeks of protection through several wash cycles.
- Easy-to-Apply Continuous Spray - Enjoy more consistent, even coverage with the Eco-Spray system. The 6 oz. bottle releases a fine mist that can be sprayed at any angle and does not contain any ozone-depleting propellants.
- Appropriate for Flame Resistant Clothing - Treat your flame resistant clothing with Ben's Clothing & Gear. This repellent will not affect the protection properties of flame resistant clothing, keeping you bite free at home or on the job.